Locations Available: Baltimore, Pikesville, Cockeysville, Windsor Mill
Peak Management LLC is looking for motivated, outgoing, and friendly leasing professionals to add to its growing team.
The ideal candidate will possess at least 1 year of hands-on multi-family leasing experience.
A valid driver's license & transportation is required.
This position offers a flexible work schedule and requires weekend and occasional evening work.
The full time position includes competitive compensation and benefits, exciting employee events and contests throughout the year, and opportunity for bonuses.Job responsibilities include:
•Assisting prospective residents with finding a new apartment home
•Maintaining positive relationships with residents and prospects, developing an understanding of unique customer needs and requests.
•Set up and maintain accurate and organized property and lease files.
•Accept incoming correspondence to the property and respond to inquiries (via phone, fax, mail, and email).
•Prepare office area for daily leasing.
•Tour the property with prospective residents.
•Maintain on-site software with regard to move-ins, move-outs, posting rents, etc.
•Complete move-in package, test apartment keys, and inspect apartments prior to move-in.
•Comply with Fair Housing Laws and Company policies.
•Complete other administrative duties as assigned, which may include creating Excel spreadsheets, preparing written correspondence, answering phones, etc.
•Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bel Air, MD 21015 and Surrounding Area
- Multi-Family Leasing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Maryland Driver's License
Locations Available: Greater Baltimore Area
- 1 year prior multi-family service experience preferred
- Knowledge of proper use of various tools including power tools and other equipment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Physical ability to stand, crouch, and work continuously for long periods
- Heat pump knowledge is a must
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of the community
- Provide excellent customer service to all residents by communicating professionally and providing prompt and efficient service
- Effectively handle resident service tickets, correcting the situation within 24 hours
- Perform scheduled maintenance turnover work on vacant apartments utilizing the move-in/move-out checklist, detailed unit status report, and company policies & procedures
- Maintain all storage facilities, equipment, and the maintenance shop in a neat and orderly working condition
- Retrieve and dispense of any visible trash around the property en route to work assignments
- Maximize the interior and exterior appearance and condition of the community
- Provide on-call maintenance for evenings, weekends, and holidays as scheduled
- Other duties as assigned
Self Storage Leasing Professional
Locations Available: Joppatowne, MD & Nottingham, MD
The ideal candidate will have prior customer service and/or sales experience and cash handling experience. A valid driver's license, computer literacy, and 3 years of customer service experience are required.
The full time position includes competitive compensation and benefits, exciting employee events and contests throughout the year, and opportunity for bonuses.
Job responsibilities include:
•Assisting customers with finding the ideal storage space
•Retail sales of moving & storage supplies
•Promoting truck rentals
•Handling customer phone calls and providing customer service to all prospective and current customers
•Providing light maintenance to the facility and rental trucks
•Making collection calls to customers in arrears
•Other duties as assigned