Pest Control Technician
Peak Management currently seeks an experienced Pest Control Technician for our Baltimore area communities.
Job Title: Pest Control Technician
Location: Greater Baltimore Area, MD
Description: Responsible for servicing our residential communities for the purpose of preventing and controlling pests throughout the community while applying technical knowledge of pesticides, chemicals, and adhering to required safety regulations.
Job Duties Include:
- Install preventative applications under the direction of the Regional Service Manager throughout each community.
- Provide service to residents according to company standards and procedures.
- Complete and submit daily service tickets as required.
- Be knowledgeable of technical data concerning chemicals used and their application.
- Be knowledgeable of federal, state and local regulations regarding pest control.
- Keep management informed of any problems encountered on service stops.
- Maintain proper inventory of products in usage.
- Maintain service records in accordance with EPA standards.
- Maintain service equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
- Complete federal, state, local and company required training programs within prescribed time limits for proper certification.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reliable transportation and valid Maryland driver's license.
To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com.