Avanti Luxury Apartments, Bel Air's newest luxury apartment community, seeks an experienced Service Manager.
Job Title: Service Manager
Location: Bel Air, MD
Description: Peak Management is seeking an experienced service manager to oversee the operations and maintenance for Avanti Luxury Apartments. As Service Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring first-class maintenance of the community, providing excellent customer service to all residents, and projecting a professional image to prospects, contractors, and anyone visiting the community.
Job Duties Include:
- Maintain community assets, including buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Prepare apartments for new residents in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships.
- Direct and coordinate efficient maintenance operation while maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Oversee all preventive maintenance and repairs at the community.
- Manage, lead, and motivate the maintenance team and continuously improve productivity.
- Perform daily, weekly, quarterly, and seasonal maintenance tasks on all systems in accordance with prescribed maintenance plan.
- Schedule, manage, and provide access for all subcontractors.
- Accurately document all maintenance, safety, and preventive maintenance records as required.
- Remain available for all alarms or emergencies.
- Oversee the service & custodial staff at Avanti Luxury Apartments.
- Adhere to all applicable federal, state, and local codes and standards.
- Prepare monthly service staff schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HVAC certification.
- Minimum 3 years of multi-family service management experience.
- Reliable transportation and valid Maryland driver's license.
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.