Baltimore, MD Full Time
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Prior multi-family leasing or sales experience preferred
- Good organization & supervisory skills
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Ability to work some weekends and nights
- Knowledge of Fair Housing laws
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic internet knowledge
- MRI preferred
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain high occupancy rates by leasing units to qualified applicants
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner, providing appropriate information to the caller. Must attempt to set up an appointment with every prospect.
- Present the features and benefits of the property to all prospects during email and phone conversations and while touring the property.
- Greet all visitors and tour the community, showing the model and/or vacant units.
- Complete guest cards for all visitors and enter into MRI.
- Assist applicants in completing Applications for Lease. Send completed applications to Residential Credit & Collections for review and approval decisions.
- Return calls left on the voice mail system upon opening the office, returning all calls as quickly as possible or referring messages to the correct individual within 24 hours.
- Receive and input service requests in MRI. Upon completion of service tickets, ensure all tickets are completed in MRI. Contact residents to ensure items were completed to their satisfaction.
- Complete monthly Market Survey and submit to the Regional Manager and marketing department by the 24th of each month. Discuss findings with the Leasing Manager and make recommendations on pricing and specials.
- Prepare Lease Agreements, move-in packets, and other documents for new residents.
- Notify residents of upcoming service in their homes or buildings, including pest control, HVAC maintenance, filter changes, etc.
- File all correspondence in lease files.
- Work with the Leasing Manager to collect rent and make accurate collection notes in MRI.
- Send thank you emails to prospects within 24 hours of their visit and hand-written thank you cards to prospects within 48 hours of their visit. Schedule regular follow-ups with prospects according to company policies & procedures.
- Understand and adhere to all Fair Housing Laws.
- Present a neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Walk vacant units and enter leasing inspections into HappyCo and service items into MRI if necessary.
- Maintain model cleanliness and prepare cookies and balloons each day for the leasing office.
- Complete daily traffic reports and send the information to the corporate office.
- Other duties as assigned.