Locations Available: Windsor Mill, MD
The ideal candidate will possess at least 1 year of hands-on multi-family leasing experience.
A valid driver's license & transportation is required.
This position offers a flexible work schedule and requires weekend and occasional evening work.
The full time position includes competitive compensation and benefits, exciting employee events and contests throughout the year, and opportunity for bonuses.Job responsibilities include:
•Assisting prospective residents with finding a new apartment home
•Maintaining positive relationships with residents and prospects, developing an understanding of unique customer needs and requests.
•Set up and maintain accurate and organized property and lease files.
•Accept incoming correspondence to the property and respond to inquiries (via phone, fax, mail, and email).
•Prepare office area for daily leasing.
•Tour the property with prospective residents.
•Maintain on-site software with regard to move-ins, move-outs, posting rents, etc.
•Complete move-in package, test apartment keys, and inspect apartments prior to move-in.
•Comply with Fair Housing Laws and Company policies.
•Complete other administrative duties as assigned, which may include creating Excel spreadsheets, preparing written correspondence, answering phones, etc.
•Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bel Air, MD 21015 and Surrounding Area
- Multi-Family Leasing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Maryland Driver's License
Locations Available: Windsor Mill, MD
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of prior maintenance & supervisory experience
- HVAC certification
- Boiler's license preferred
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Microsoft Office Suite
- MRI Preferred
- Basic Internet Skills
- Responsible for leading the on-site service staff in daily scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks
- Participate in the diagnosis of problems and repair in areas including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, drywall, structural, appliance, pool, and other areas
- Ensure all physical aspects of the community meet the company's established standards and any applicable laws
- Provide regular, preventive, and emergency service to residents
- Supervise the community's service team and delegate work, review completed service tickets, and provide guidance to the team as necessary
- Troubleshoot work orders daily for residents, prioritizing work orders and ensuring completion within 24 hours whenever possible
- Prepare vacant units for new residents, ensuring each unit is turned over fully rent-ready in a "like new" condition. Schedule contractors to complete work as necessary.
- Maintain amenity equipment, including pools, fitness centers, laundry facilities, etc.
- Work with Regional Service Manager in the selection, bidding, and scheduling of contractors.
- Track inventory and order supplies.
- Conduct daily inspections of the community including interior and exterior common areas, vacant apartments, and amenities. Provide maintenance to areas requiring repair. Use HappyCo to complete all inspections.
- Assure that a working knowledge of all mechanical systems is maintained by all service personnel.
- Create monthly service team schedules and submit to the Regional Service Manager by the 25th of the month prior.
- Coordinate and assist with snow removal efforts, including ensuring proper function of all snow removal equipment.
- Perform on-call responsibilities as assigned and scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
Self Storage Leasing Professional
Locations Available: Bel Air, MD; Joppatowne, MD
The ideal candidate will have prior customer service and/or sales experience and cash handling experience. A valid driver's license, computer literacy, and 3 years of customer service experience are required.
The full time position includes competitive compensation and benefits, exciting employee events and contests throughout the year, and opportunity for bonuses.
Job responsibilities include:
•Assisting customers with finding the ideal storage space
•Retail sales of moving & storage supplies
•Promoting truck rentals
•Handling customer phone calls and providing customer service to all prospective and current customers
•Providing light maintenance to the facility and rental trucks
•Making collection calls to customers in arrears
•Other duties as assigned