If saving money and getting fit are New Year's resolutions for you, we can help! Many of our communities have 24-hour fitness centers available to our residents, free of charge. Save the gym membership fees and work out conveniently in your community.
Did you know all Peak Management residents receive 10% off monthly rent at any YourSpace Storage location? The newest YourSpace Storage in Nottingham is convenient to our residents at Hallfield Apartments, Olde Forge Townhomes, and Satyr Hill Apartments. If you live or work near Nottingham, be sure to check out this location and take advantage of this great discount.
Another Peak Management property was awarded an MMHA Star Award last night at the 2018 MMHA Star Awards Black & White Masqureade Ball. Avanti Luxury Apartments located in Bel Air, MD brought home Gold in their category of Garden Communities $1,456 and above.
Congratulations to our entire team at Avanti and to each of our residents for making this one of Maryland’s best places to live.
It’s the first day of autumn and we’re so excited! (Hellooooo, pumpkin spice!) The Baltimore area is home to some great fall festivals and events. Here are a few you should check out!
· October 20 – OctoBEARfest at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore is a fun way to visit the zoo and sample 50+ seasonal beers, enjoy live music, and great food. Tickets are $49 now through October 19 and $59 at the door. VIP tickets are also available. Purchase your tickets at marylandzoo.org/special_events/octobearfest/
· October 28 - ZooBoooo! Celebrate Halloween with the animals at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore. Dress up in your costume and trick or treat around the zoo. Enter one of two costume contests during the day, and see live entertainment. For more information and to purchase tickets, visti marylandzoo.org/special_events/zoobooo
Cockeysville, Timonium, & Hunt Valley MD
· September 23 – Family Farm Day at the Maryland Agricultural Center is a great fall activity to take part in with the kids in your life. The event is host to food, music, tractor rides, crafts, games, local vendors, and educational programs. There is a $20 per car entry fee. Most activities are free, but some may require an additional charge.
· October 5 – Fortnite Halloween Pary at SkyZone in Timonium combines the Fortnite craze with bouncing fun! Show off your Fortnite emote dances on the trampolines. Reserve tickets at skyzone.com.
· October 12-14 – Start your holiday shopping early at the Sugarloaf Crafts Festival at the Maryland State Fairgrounds. Each year this event brings some of the most talented artisans to Maryland. This year’s live entertainment includes an ironforging demonstration, handmade paper art, wheel-thrown pottery, metal spinning, and wood turning. Middle Earth Studios will be performing an interactive children’s show during the festival, too. Tickets are $8 online and $10 at the door.
· October 31 – Halloween on the Farm at the Maryland Agricultural Center includes trick or treating, a bonfire, yummy treats including hot apple cider, face painting, a haunted maze, bonfire, and more. The first child registered is $10 with a discounted $7 admission for each additional child. You can sign up at marylandagriculture.org/Halloween-on-the-farm
· August 26 – October 21 - The Maryland Renaissance Festival is a short drive from the Baltimore area and is one of Maryland’s biggest fall traditions. The festival begins each year in late August and runs each weekend through October 21. Enjoy entertainment, games, and food (including mac & cheese on a stick and turkey legs) at this outdoor celebration. For more information and tickets visit rennfest.com.
Harford County, MD
· September 29 & 30 – Come to the Steppingstone Museum in Havre de Grace for their annual Fall Harvest & Craft Festival. Make a scarecrow, take a hayride, listen to live bluegrass music, and participate in fun games & activities around the museum. Admission is $10 for adults and children 12 & under are free. Visit steppingstonemuseum.org for more information.
· September 29 – Sip your way through the Harford County Wine Festival. Enjoy wines from around the world, as well as many made locally here in Maryland. Taste great food and browse shopping booths from local artisans and vendors. Live music will be played throughout the day and non-wine lovers can enjoy the Oktoberfest beer garden. Visit harfordcountywinefestival.com for tickets and more information.
· October 6 – Do you love apples? Be sure to attend the Darlington Apple Festival! In addition to great apple food & drinks, you can take pony rides & hay rides, view artwork from local artists, compete in the cornhole tournament, and watch live entertainment. View the list of vendors & entertainment at darlingtonapplefestival.org.
· September 22-23 – Visit the Johnny Appleseed Festival at Weber’s Cider Mill Farm and take a hayride through the farm, play in the outdoor activity area, wander through the straw maze, and enjoy live Bluegrass by the Satyr Hill Band.
Perry Hall, MD
· Weekends, September 22 – October 28 – Fall Festival Days at Chapel Hill Farm & Nursery is a great way to spend the brisk fall weekends. The festival includes face painting, a petting zoo, pony rides, and hay rides. Enjoy fresh apple cider and purchase fall decorations for your home. Visit chapelhilsfarmandnursery.com for more information.
· October 7 – The Pikesville Fall Festival is held annually at Pikesville High School and is a free event. Fun, local vendors, and food all converge to celebrate fall in Pikesville. Visit business.pomchamber.org for information and the latest news about this event.
There's no better place to celebrate July 4th than the birthplace of the Star Spangled Banner (it was written by Francis Scott Key at Fort McHenry in 1814. Here are the places you can enjoy great fireworks displays in and around Baltimore this year.
Bel Air: Independence Day celebrations beginning at 6:45 am with Flag Raising Ceremonies, fun events throughout the day in Shamrock Park, a parade on Main Street starting at 6:00 pm, and concluding with fireworks set from Rockfield Park and viewable throughout Bel Air at approximately 9:30 pm.
Ports America Chesapeake 4th of July Celebration: Come to the Inner Harbor to celebrate Independence Day with live music and a huge fireworks display. You can also view these fireworks from the Federal Hill, Locust Point, Canton, Harbor East, and Fell's Point neighborhoods.
Fullerton / Overlea: Spend the evening at Fullerton Park (4304 Fullerton Avenue, Nottingham) is sponsored by local businesses and hosted by the Fullerton Fireworks Association. The festivities begin at 5 PM and include a variety of food, beer, wine, and fun. Fireworks begin at 9:15pm.
Middle River: Saturday, June 30 at Wilson Point in Middle River, MD is the annual Marine Trades Association Fireworks. A variety of local vendors will be on site during this great community event. Fireworks will be launched form a floating barge in Middle River.
Oregon Ridge Park: Enjoy a scenic setting under fireworks at Oregon Ridge located in Cockeysville, just a short drive from Hunt Valley. Picnic in the park, take a walk through the nature trails and then enjoy the show.
Pikesville: Fireworks are set off at the Woodholme Country Club and are viewable in most of the Pikesville area. No date for 2018 has been officially set at the time of publication, but these have been historically set off on July 2. Another display is set from the Suburban Golf Club on July 3.
Towson: Loch Raven Technical Academy is home to the Towson-Area fireworks display. Fireworks are launched from the school, which is located across from the Ravenwood Shopping Center near Taylor & Goucher Roads.
Annen Woods is the newest property to join Peak Management’s growing family of communities and is conveniently located in Pikesville just off Reisterstown Road (Route 140) and only a few minutes to I-695.
Updated apartments at Annen Woods are beautifully updated and include kitchens with sleek granite countertops, tile backsplashes, espresso cabinetry, brushed-nickel fixtures, and stylish vinyl-plank flooring. Each apartment also has a washer & dryer and private patio or balcony. Soft and cozy plush carpeting in the bedrooms and living areas feels warm and inviting.
This pet-friendly community offers a fenced-in dog park for your dog to play. Enjoy relaxing poolside during the summer months, playing tennis on our lighted courts, entertaining and dining al fresco at the picnic & grilling area, or working out on your schedule in our 24-hour fitness center.
Shopping, dining, and more are only a stone’s throw away at The Festival at Woodholme. This shopping center is home to upscale stores including Ann Taylor Loft, Fracesca’s, White House Black Market, Pier 1 Imports, JS Edwards, and The Wine Loft. A wide variety of dining options are available from Chipotle Mexican Grill to the Tropical Smoothie Café and Baltimore’s famed Bagby Pizza. Trader Joe’s is also located here for quick, convenient, and fun grocery shopping.
We invite you to take a tour of our community and the surrounding area. Annen Woods is a great place to call home and we can’t wait to welcome you here.
Take a virtual tour here or call our leasing center at (410) 288-8266 to schedule your private viewing of our community.
Good living starts here.
Peak Management, LLC an affiliate company of Hill Management Services, Inc., has acquired Annen Woods, a residential community consisting of 131 garden-style apartment units in the Pikesville section of Baltimore County for $24.5 million. The asset consists of one, two and three-bedroom apartment units and was approximately 96% occupied at the time of the purchase.
Just a short time left to take advantage of this great special at Tuscany Gardens Apartments. Schedule your tour today by calling us at 410.944.8803. #GoodLivingStartsHere #RentSpecials #BaltimoreApartments
We are proud to announce our new updated & renovated bathrooms and kitchens at Satyr Hill Apartments. Enjoy cooking in your beautiful kitchen with sleek granite countertops, vinyl plank flooring, and shaker-style cabinetry with brushed-nickel hardware. Updated bathrooms will also feature white shaker cabinets and brushed-nickel hardware and two or three light vanities.
Some days you don’t feel like heading out your front door to the gym or even taking the short walk to your community’s fitness center, but you still want to work up a sweat. When the weather is frightful or your schedule isn’t allowing for exercise away from your abode, a streaming service can be a great way to work up a sweat in your apartment. Here are a few of our picks for affordable ways to work out at home.