Our beautiful, spacious, cross-ventilated apartments at Tuscany Gardens are getting an upgrade. Renovated apartments now feature sleek granite countertops, vinyl plank flooring, upgraded cabinetry with brushed nickel hardware, and a modern all-in-one in-home laundry machine.
See our latest images below and feel free to comment with your favorite new feature.
Good living starts at Tuscany Gardens.
Did you know all Peak Management residents receive 10% off monthly rent at any YourSpace Storage location? The newest YourSpace Storage in Nottingham is convenient to our residents at Hallfield Apartments, Olde Forge Townhomes, and Satyr Hill Apartments. If you live or work near Nottingham, be sure to check out this location and take advantage of this great discount.
Annen Woods is the newest property to join Peak Management’s growing family of communities and is conveniently located in Pikesville just off Reisterstown Road (Route 140) and only a few minutes to I-695.
Updated apartments at Annen Woods are beautifully updated and include kitchens with sleek granite countertops, tile backsplashes, espresso cabinetry, brushed-nickel fixtures, and stylish vinyl-plank flooring. Each apartment also has a washer & dryer and private patio or balcony. Soft and cozy plush carpeting in the bedrooms and living areas feels warm and inviting.
This pet-friendly community offers a fenced-in dog park for your dog to play. Enjoy relaxing poolside during the summer months, playing tennis on our lighted courts, entertaining and dining al fresco at the picnic & grilling area, or working out on your schedule in our 24-hour fitness center.
Shopping, dining, and more are only a stone’s throw away at The Festival at Woodholme. This shopping center is home to upscale stores including Ann Taylor Loft, Fracesca’s, White House Black Market, Pier 1 Imports, JS Edwards, and The Wine Loft. A wide variety of dining options are available from Chipotle Mexican Grill to the Tropical Smoothie Café and Baltimore’s famed Bagby Pizza. Trader Joe’s is also located here for quick, convenient, and fun grocery shopping.
We invite you to take a tour of our community and the surrounding area. Annen Woods is a great place to call home and we can’t wait to welcome you here.
Take a virtual tour here or call our leasing center at (410) 288-8266 to schedule your private viewing of our community.
Good living starts here.
We are proud to announce our new updated & renovated bathrooms and kitchens at Satyr Hill Apartments. Enjoy cooking in your beautiful kitchen with sleek granite countertops, vinyl plank flooring, and shaker-style cabinetry with brushed-nickel hardware. Updated bathrooms will also feature white shaker cabinets and brushed-nickel hardware and two or three light vanities.
1. Baltimore is named after Cecil Calvert, the second Lord Baltimore (serving from 1605-1675). Cecil Calvert was also the first Proprietor and Proprietary Governor of Maryland.
2. Baltimore is the largest city in Maryland, but Annapolis is the state capital.
3. Baltimore ranks 30th in the nation in city population.
4. The Star Spangled Banner, our National Anthem, was written in Baltimore during the Battle of Baltimore against the British in 1814 by Francis Scott Key.
5. Baltimore has been given many nicknames including Charm City, The City that Reads, The Monumental City, & The City that Believes.
6. Fells Point was featured in the movie, Sleepless in Seattle.
7. Baltimore City is an independent city meaning it’s not part of any county. Baltimore County is a completely separate entity from Baltimore City.
8. Baltimore City is the largest independent city in the United States.
9. Johns Hopkins Hospital was founded in 1189, 23 years after the founding of Johns Hopkins University.
10. Famous Baltimoreans include Edgar Allen Poe, Frederick Douglass, Billie Holiday, John Waters, Babe Ruth, Nancy Pelosi & Henrietta Lacks.
11. Oprah Winfrey was once an anchor on Baltimore’s WJZ-TV evening news.
12. Baltimore has more statues and monuments per capita than any other US city.
13. The Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, founded in 1840, was the world’s first dental college. Baltimore is now home to the University of Maryland School of Dentistry.
14. Much of Baltimore was destroyed in the Great Baltimore Fire on February 7, 1904. It took two years for the city to recover from the fire.
15. The Baltimore Basilica is the oldest Catholic cathedral in the United States.
16. The Peabody Institute of The Johns Hopkins University is the oldest conservatory in the United States and currently offers programs of study in music and dance.
17. The Shot Tower (formally the Phoenix Shot Tower) was built in 1828 and is just shy of 235 feet tall.
18. Domino Sugar is located and continues to manufacture sugary in Baltimore.
19. The USS Torsk, now docked in the Inner Harbor, is one of two Tench-class submarines in the United States today. The USS Torsk battled in World War II and sunk 3 ships.
20. Colt 45 beer hails from Charm City and, contrary to popular rumor, is not named after the weapon but Baltimore Colt Jerry Hill, whose number was 45.
21. Duff Goldman, of Ace of Cakes fame, owns the now famous bakery, Charm City Cakes on Remington Avenue.
22. Famed Baltimore Oriole, Cal Ripken, holds the record for the most consecutive professional baseball games played with 2,632 games played. This broke Lou Gehrig’s prior record of 2,131.
23. The Baltimore Ravens moved to Baltimore in 1996. The Cleveland Browns moved to Baltimore after Art Modell had a long dispute with Cleveland over new stadiums. This brought professional football back to Baltimore after the Baltimore Colts left in 1983 to Indianapolis.
24. Each May, Baltimore is host to the Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Track. The Preakness Stakes are of the the three races in the Triple Crown.
25. Mr. Trash Wheel, a permanent trash collector stationed at the Jones Falls River, is the first of its kind in the world. You can follow Mr. Trash Wheel on Twitter at @MrTrashWheel.
We would love to welcome you home to our newly updated Hallfield Apartments in Nottingham, MD. Close to the Avenue at White Marsh, Nottingham Square, Honeygo Run Park and more you'll find quiet yet convenient living here. Our kitchens are designed with sleek, stainless-steel appliances and updated subway tile. Contact us to tour today.
If you're looking to move to Baltimore County, be sure to take a tour of Olde Forge Townhomes & Hallfield Apartments in Nottingham. We offer great apartment living and the privacy of townhome living with the conveniences of a rental community, on-site management, and 24-hour emergency maintenance.
Nottingham, MD is located just off Interstate 95 and hosts major through-ways including White Marsh Boulevard (MD-43) and Bel Air Road (US Route 1). Whether you're commuting to White Marsh, Towson, or downtown Baltimore, you're just a short drive away.
There are plenty of job opportunities in the Nottingham/White Marsh area. The White Marsh Business District is home to companies including Kaiser Permanente, Ikea, Xfinity/Comcast, ADP, Adecco Staffing, among many others.
Parks & Trails
Olde Forge Townhomes and Hallfield Apartments are situated near several area parks: Honeygo Run Regional Park, Angel Park, Belmont Park, Linover Park, and more.
Honeygo Run Regional Park is home to a large fenced dog park, baseball and sports fields, a 3/4 mile walking trail, wooded hiking trails, playground, pavilions, grills, and picnic areas. Also located at Honeygo Run is an indoor recreation center that is home to Baltimore County Recreation Council programs.
Angel Park is located in nearby Perry Hall and is Baltimore County's largest playground designed for special-needs children. Features include a Braille panel, wheelchair accessible playground accessories (including a shaky bridge), zip lines, and more. Quiet spaces have been created for children who have sensory conditions where they can take a break.
Other area parks to enjoy are Belmont Park, Cowentown Ridge Park, Gough Park, Indian Rock Park, Linover Park, Lorely Community Center, Nottingham Park, & Perry Hall Park. More information can be found on the Baltimore County Parks and Recreation website.
Arts & Entertainment
iFly Baltimore is a new indoor skydiving experience located at The Avenue at White Marsh. iFly allows you the experience of free falling while in a controlled wind tunnel. "Flights" last approximately 60 seconds. Several people may be scheduled for a given flight, so bringing your friends & family makes the experience more fun.
If you're looking for an authentic retro experience, a short drive east to Bengie's Drive-In Theatre makes for a great evening out. Bengie's has the largest movie theatre screen in the US and is now digital for a stellar viewing experience under the stars. For current movie listings, check out bengies.com.
Weber's Cider Mill Farm in Parkville is a farm market open to the public March-December. During harvest seasons you can pick your own produce or stop by the gift shop for some home decor or homemade goodies including pies, cakes, pastries, fudge, and ice cream. Fresh turkeys are also sold for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but should be pre-ordered.
For a little pampering, book an appointment at The Spa on The Avenue. This spa has a 4.5 star rating on tripadvisor.com and offers services from manicures/pedicures to massages and hair services. Packages are available from the Essentials Package to the all-inclusive Cinderella Package. Be sure to check their website for current specials and discounts. Active duty military, DoD, and first responders receive a 10% discount on all products and services with valid ID.
AMC Loews Movie Theater, also located at The Avenue at White Marsh, is a 16-cinema theater which includes IMAS and 3D movie experiences. Discounted tickets are available for seniors, active duty military, and students. For the latest listings and to purchase tickets online, check out amctheaters.com.
Shop 'Til You Drop
If you're looking to move to a community near great shopping, Olde Forge and Hallfield are perfect for you. Just a few minutes away are The Avenue at White Marsh, White Marsh Mall, Nottingham Square, and Honeygo Center.
Find the latest fashions at Old Navy, Loft, Chico's, and Men's Wearhouse at The Avenue. White Marsh Mall is home to Hollister, H&M, Aldo, Express, American Eagle, and more.
Decorate your new apartment or townhome with the latest accents from Pier 1 Imports, Target, Ikea, and Yankee Candle.
No matter the cuisine, you'll find it in the Nottingham/White Mars area. From American to Asian, we have some top picks listed below by cuisine. Click the links for menus, hours, and more information.
Once you're ready to move in to Olde Forge Townhomes or Hallfield Apartments, stop by nearby YourSpace Storage at Joppatowne for moving boxes, moving trucks, and self storage services (Peak Management residents receive 10% off monthly rent). YourSpace Storage is located just a few miles north of Olde Forge/Hallfield on Pulaski Highway in Joppatowne, MD.
The first step in finding your new home or apartment is selecting the neighborhood that best fits your needs and lifestyle. Doing your homework when finding a new area to live is one of the most important steps you can take in your home search.
Amenities & Attractions
Check out what the area has to offer in terms of shopping, healthcare, entertainment, parks, and more? Visit the area grocery stores, restaurants, and shopping centers to see how the stores fit into your lifestyle. If you’re a fitness buff, see if the community and surrounding area offer gyms, parks, and other services you like. Outdoorsy folks can look into are recreation, lakes, rivers, hiking trails, and more. Be sure to check out dining, nightlife, and other social activities in the area, too.
A few great local & national resources for scoping out your new neighborhood are:
Check Your Commute
Especially if you’re moving for a new job, be sure to drive the route to and from your desired community to work during your commute times before making a final decision on your home. See how traffic influences your commute during various times of the day.
If you walk or bike to work, check to see if your route has safe sidewalks, paths, or bike lanes.
Crime Rates & Safety
Crime statistics & reports are available online using services like Neighborhood Scout or on local government and police department websites. It’s wise to research area crime statistics before moving into a neighborhood. Keep in mind, crime has no address, and some crime happens in all communities. Some resources for determining crime rates are:
Talk to the Residents
When scouting out your new neighborhood, chat with area residents to see how they like living in the community. Most will be happy to offer an honest opinion and provide advice on living in the area. If researching from afar, search for local Facebook groups in that neighborhood or city so you can find honest answers about life in your desired neighborhood.
Check into Schools
Whether you have children who will be attending school, you’re taking some classes, or you’re interested in some career-advancing skills, checking into area schools is always a good idea. Your realtor or property manager will be able to provide the community’s assigned public schools and you can find out more about them at greatschools.org. You may be interested in visiting area private schools, colleges, or vocational schools as well.
Take it to the Streets
The best way to really find out what a neighborhood is like to spend some time walking around, shopping, and visiting it in person. Spend a half day or a day in your desired areas to make sure they truly have what you need.
Do you have other tips you'd like to share? Join the conversation with us here in the comments or on our social pages!
Looking to spend some more time outdoors in Baltimore ? We've scoured the area for the best summer-themed and outdoor dining spots in the area to make the most of the longer days!
Tiki Barge is a floating pool with a bar located on Harborview Drive in Baltimore. While the pool is only open to members (you can purchase memberships on their website), the upstairs is open to the public. Tiki Barge has a wide variety of cocktails and different fruit crushes (not just your standard Orange Crush), sandwiches, and light fare. For more information visit tikibargebmore.weebly.com.
Enjoy upscale food in a nautical setting at the Boathouse in Canton. Situated on the waterfront you can listen to live music while looking out over the harbor. Grab a bottle of wine at half-price on Tuesdays & Thursdays, or take advantage of other specials throughout the week. Happy Hour is weekdays from 3:30-7:00 pm and you can even order online via OrderUp.
Heavy Seas is one of the hottest new Maryland craft beer breweries and the Ale House pairs their bears with great seasonal food selections. Styles of beer include the Pounder Pilsner, Powder Monkey Pale Ale, and more.
This waterfront restaurant is one of the best places to grab Maryland Crab Cakes or some steamed crabs outside on the deck. Nick's hosts live music several times each weeks (view the schedule here) and has a happy hour on weekdays from 4:00-7:00 pm. Steamed crabs are available year-round so true Baltimoreans can get their fix anytime.
Baltimore's newest Taqueria & Tequilaria with an amazing view! Daily specials include $5.00 Cantina Ritas on Mondays, Half-Priced Taco Tuesdays, $5.00 Sangria on Wine Wednesdays, and more. Over 30 types of Tequila and Mezcal are available to sample while tasting authentic Mexican cuisine. Happy Hour is weekdays from 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
What's your favorite summer hangout? Comment below to share!
Now that the weather is warmer and the days are a little longer, it's refreshing to get outside and enjoy some fresh air - and maybe even some local Maryland wine. Take a visit to your local vintner for some springtime relaxation and a tasting.
- Fiore Winery & Distillery: 3026 Whiteford Road, Pylesville, MD 21132
- Mount Felix Vineyard & Winery: 2000 Level Road, Havre de Grade, MD 21078
- Basignani Winery: 15722 Falls Road, Sparks, MD 21152
- Boordy Vineyards: 12820 Long Green Pike, Hydes, MD 21082
- DeJon Vineyards: 5300 Hydes Road, Hydes, MD 21082
- Harmony Vineyards & Winery: 1338 Harris Mill Road, Parkton, MD 21120
- Millstone Cellars: 2029 Monkton Road, Monkton, MD 21111
- Royal Rabbit Vineyards: 1090 Jordan Sawmill Road, Parkton, MD 21120
- Charm City Meadworks: 3511 8th Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21226