Posted June 19, 2020 | by Michelle Zahn
We are excited to announce that in accordance with the Maryland Roadmap to Recovery, we will be reopening our fitness centers, business centers, and community clubhouses again beginning Saturday, June 20th at 10:00 am. In compliance with health regulations, the following changes will be made with regard to the use of our amenities.
• These amenities will be open during leasing center hours.
• To allow for social distancing, our fitness center will be limited to 3 residents at a time and business center to 1 resident at a time. Community clubhouses are limited to less than 10 people at a time.
• The use of the fitness center should be limited to 45 minutes to allow all residents who wish to use it ample time to do so.
• Equipment must be wiped down after use. Sanitizing wipes are available in the fitness center and business center for resident use.
• Before gaining access to the amenities, a waiver must be signed and completed for each resident. This waiver will be emailed to all residents at the communities where amenities will be reopened.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you around the community and enjoying our amenities once again.