Posted March 16, 2020 | by Michelle Zahn
We are taking steps as a company to protect our staff and residents at each of our communities. With the growing number of concerns and the #socialdistancing recommended, we are implementing the following COVID-19 protocols today.
• Leasing centers will not be open to the public for leasing tours. Please use our website to contact us via chat, email, or phone and we will be happy to guide you through a virtual or FaceTime tour.
• Virtual and video tours are available for most communities on our website.
• We will allow non-guided tours until 4:00 pm. A Government-issued ID is required for these tours, contact our team for details if you're interested in scheduling.
• If necessary, only one resident or prospect at a time will be allowed in our leasing centers. Our team will be sanitizing all surfaces in between visitors.
• We encourage all residents to pay rent online using our Resident Portal. If you're in need of assistance with payments, please contact our leasing office.
• All clubhouses and public amenities are closed effective immediately.
• Our maintenance staff will be providing emergency service only such as heat & AC issues, fires, toilet back-ups, and malfunctioning appliances.
Thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented time.