Take a tour of our spacious 1-bedroom apartment at Avanti Luxury Apartments. Live here. Live well.
Enjoy life in luxury at Avanti Luxury Apartments. For a limited time, qualified applicants enjoy a reduced security deposit of just $99. #LuxuryLivingStartsHere
Are you looking for luxury living near shopping, dining, and more? Look no further than Annen Woods Apartments located in Pikesville just a stone's throw from I-695, Woodholme Center, and so much more.
Annen Woods offers many amenities to our residents including a fenced-in dog park, controlled access, clubhouse, fitness center, sparkling swimming pool, tennis courts, and on-site management and maintenance.
Take a peek inside your new home featuring Espresso-finish cabinetry in a designer-inspired kitchen with sleek granite countertops, new wide-plank flooring, and brushed nickel accessories and fixtures.* Each apartment has an in-home washer & dryer.
Move in now for a limited time special offer! Move in by January 19 and receive January's prorated month FREE! Contact our leasing team today to reserve your home at this discounted rate.
*In select homes. Contact our leasing team for more information.
We are pleased to announce the addition of Annen Woods Apartments in Pikesville, MD to the Peak Management family. Annen Woods is the 12th community in our portfolio of Baltimore-area multi-family properties.
Annen Woods is a controlled-access community featuring luxurious and spacious layouts with designer finishes including sleek granite countertops, tile backsplashes, stylish wide-plank flooring, plush carpeting, espresso cabinetry, and brushed-nickel fixtures. Each apartment home features an in-home washer & dryer and a private patio or balcony.
This pet-friendly community offers a fenced-in dog park for your pets to play. Enjoy relaxing poolside during the summer months at the pool, playing tennis on our lighted courts, entertaining and dining al fresco at the picnic & grilling area, or working out on your schedule in our 24-hour fitness center.
Annen Woods is close to great shopping at The Festival at Woodholme which is home to shops like Ann Taylor Loft, Trader Joe’s, Chico’s, Starbucks, the Wine Loft, and Chipotle Mexican Grill. Great healthcare is also within a mile’s distance including Vein Clinics of America, Clinical Associates-Woodholme, MyEyeDr., & MedStar Health.
We can’t wait to show off Annen Woods to you. Stop by our leasing center for your own private tour of our community and to select your new home.
Good living starts at Annen Woods.
Avanti Luxury Apartments bring you the best luxury in Bel Air with designer-inspired apartments and resort-style amenities with the convenience of nearby shopping, dining, spas, entertainment, and more. Luxury living starts here.
If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to clean out your home this year, it’s never been a better time to declutter thanks to the latest technology. We’ve compiled a list of the best apps for helping you tackle your clutter this year – all without stepping foot outside of your home.
1. Stylebook – Use this app to organize your closet, select outfits, and find fashion inspiration. By taking photos of your clothes and loading them into Stylebook, you can mix and match your pieces while lounging on your couch. Stylebook’s team of experts also provide outfit ideas, clothing care instructions, and more.
2. Poshmark – You can buy and sell unworn clothes using the Poshmark app. Kind of like an eBay –without the bidding - for clothing, simply upload a photo of the item(s) you want to sell, enter a description and price, and wait for a buyer. Buyers & sellers are able to communicate through the app to negotiate prices or discuss more details about the item. Sellers earn 80% of selling price for each item priced $15 or more. For lower-priced items, a $2.95 commission applies.
3. thredUP – Selling on thredUP is easy. Simply request a “Clean Out” bag from the company and fill the bag with women’s or children’s clothing that qualifies, and thredUP does the rest. Sellers earn a percentage of the final selling price ranging from 10-80%.
4. Tradesy – If you have luxury and designer items to sell, Tradesy is the place to do it. The Tradesy app walks you through the selling process from uploading photos to selecting a sale price. Shipping labels are provided by Tradesy when an item sells and all returns are handled by Tradesy. Tradesy fees range from 9%-12%, depending upon whether you choose to be paid by store credit or in cash.
5. Mercari - You can sell almost anything on the Mercari app from housewares to clothing. Start by uploading a few photos of your item and a description. Mercari sends you shipping labels once your item is sold. Selling fees are 10% of the listing price.
6. Letgo – This is one app that allows you to sell completely for free. You can sell almost anything on Letgo for free to someone in your local area. However, this app acts more as a “Craig’s List” type listing service than an eBay-type sales platform. Sellers and buyers are responsible for all communication, setting up pick up and shipping, and determining final pricing. Letgo does not get involved in resolving disputes.
7. Gone – Gone is an app for selling electronics you no longer use. Although Gone does not collect commissions or charge selling fees, they determine the final price for the item you wish to sell. This is an easy, hassle-free way to get rid of any old devices that you no longer use.
You've found your new home at one of our Peak Management communities and now it's time to apply. Here's the lowdown on what you'll need to have ready in order to make the application process as smooth as possible.
Contact our Leasing Professionals
Although it's not necessary, we recommend you contact the community's leasing office to schedule an appointment to submit your application. This can help you avoid "rush hours" when the office may be busy and allow us to have someone available to give you undivided attention.
Items to Bring
Each applicant 18 years or older must bring the following items when completing an application:
- A completed application (if you took one home)
- $35 money order for your application fee
- Valid driver's license or state-issued photo identification
- Social security card
- Two consecutive pay stubs, W2 form, or equivalent proof of income
Once your application is approved, you'll need to bring your security deposit to the leasing office within 7 days to secure your new home. The security deposit will range from $300 to one-month's rent (unless a special promotion is in effect for a reduced security deposit). One of our leasing professionals will contact you upon approval to discuss the terms of your security deposit.
If you choose one of our pet-friendly communities, be sure to discuss the additional pet fees and rent when applying.
If at any time during the application process you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the leasing office. We are happy to assist!
There are so many amazing things to love about Avanti Luxury Apartments. For a limited time only, receive complimentary first month's rent. Schedule a tour with our leasing team for more details.
Luxury living starts here.