Read about the latest news and events at Annen Woods Apartments and around the Pikesville, MD area here.
In your search for the perfect apartment, have you seen communities list either pet-friendly or pets allowed as features? There’s a difference, and we’re here to break that down for you so you can be sure to select the right place for you and your best friend to call home.
While many apartment communities allow pets, this simply means that your pet can live with you. There may not be many (or any) amenities to help make your pet comfortable within the community.
Pet-Friendly communities not only tolerate your pet living with you in your apartment but create a welcoming environment for your pet. When searching for an apartment and touring communities, be sure to look for the following amenities including fenced-in dog parks, walking paths, ample green areas, and pet cleanup stations throughout the community.
Notice the team and property management’s attitude toward pets – are pets celebrated at the community and warmly welcomed? Check the community or property management’s social media pages and websites to look for clues about how pet-friendly they are. If you see frequent posts with pets, residents and pets, or clear pet policies listed on their website, it’s likely they are truly a pet-friendly community. Be sure to check with any pet-friendly community on specific pet policies, breed restrictions, weight limits, and pet fees or rent.
Visit one of our pet-friendly communities throughout the Greater Baltimore Area today to find the perfect place for you and your pet to call home. Don’t forget to share photos of your pet moving in to your Peak apartment or townhome by tagging us and using the hashtag #PeakPet. We love seeing pets around our communities.
Annen Woods is the newest property to join Peak Management’s growing family of communities and is conveniently located in Pikesville just off Reisterstown Road (Route 140) and only a few minutes to I-695.
Updated apartments at Annen Woods are beautifully updated and include kitchens with sleek granite countertops, tile backsplashes, espresso cabinetry, brushed-nickel fixtures, and stylish vinyl-plank flooring. Each apartment also has a washer & dryer and private patio or balcony. Soft and cozy plush carpeting in the bedrooms and living areas feels warm and inviting.
This pet-friendly community offers a fenced-in dog park for your dog to play. Enjoy relaxing poolside during the summer months, playing tennis on our lighted courts, entertaining and dining al fresco at the picnic & grilling area, or working out on your schedule in our 24-hour fitness center.
Shopping, dining, and more are only a stone’s throw away at The Festival at Woodholme. This shopping center is home to upscale stores including Ann Taylor Loft, Fracesca’s, White House Black Market, Pier 1 Imports, JS Edwards, and The Wine Loft. A wide variety of dining options are available from Chipotle Mexican Grill to the Tropical Smoothie Café and Baltimore’s famed Bagby Pizza. Trader Joe’s is also located here for quick, convenient, and fun grocery shopping.
We invite you to take a tour of our community and the surrounding area. Annen Woods is a great place to call home and we can’t wait to welcome you here.
Take a virtual tour here or call our leasing center at (410) 288-8266 to schedule your private viewing of our community.
Good living starts here.
Some days you don’t feel like heading out your front door to the gym or even taking the short walk to your community’s fitness center, but you still want to work up a sweat. When the weather is frightful or your schedule isn’t allowing for exercise away from your abode, a streaming service can be a great way to work up a sweat in your apartment. Here are a few of our picks for affordable ways to work out at home.
1. Baltimore is named after Cecil Calvert, the second Lord Baltimore (serving from 1605-1675). Cecil Calvert was also the first Proprietor and Proprietary Governor of Maryland.
2. Baltimore is the largest city in Maryland, but Annapolis is the state capital.
3. Baltimore ranks 30th in the nation in city population.
4. The Star Spangled Banner, our National Anthem, was written in Baltimore during the Battle of Baltimore against the British in 1814 by Francis Scott Key.
5. Baltimore has been given many nicknames including Charm City, The City that Reads, The Monumental City, & The City that Believes.
6. Fells Point was featured in the movie, Sleepless in Seattle.
7. Baltimore City is an independent city meaning it’s not part of any county. Baltimore County is a completely separate entity from Baltimore City.
8. Baltimore City is the largest independent city in the United States.
9. Johns Hopkins Hospital was founded in 1189, 23 years after the founding of Johns Hopkins University.
10. Famous Baltimoreans include Edgar Allen Poe, Frederick Douglass, Billie Holiday, John Waters, Babe Ruth, Nancy Pelosi & Henrietta Lacks.
11. Oprah Winfrey was once an anchor on Baltimore’s WJZ-TV evening news.
12. Baltimore has more statues and monuments per capita than any other US city.
13. The Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, founded in 1840, was the world’s first dental college. Baltimore is now home to the University of Maryland School of Dentistry.
14. Much of Baltimore was destroyed in the Great Baltimore Fire on February 7, 1904. It took two years for the city to recover from the fire.
15. The Baltimore Basilica is the oldest Catholic cathedral in the United States.
16. The Peabody Institute of The Johns Hopkins University is the oldest conservatory in the United States and currently offers programs of study in music and dance.
17. The Shot Tower (formally the Phoenix Shot Tower) was built in 1828 and is just shy of 235 feet tall.
18. Domino Sugar is located and continues to manufacture sugary in Baltimore.
19. The USS Torsk, now docked in the Inner Harbor, is one of two Tench-class submarines in the United States today. The USS Torsk battled in World War II and sunk 3 ships.
20. Colt 45 beer hails from Charm City and, contrary to popular rumor, is not named after the weapon but Baltimore Colt Jerry Hill, whose number was 45.
21. Duff Goldman, of Ace of Cakes fame, owns the now famous bakery, Charm City Cakes on Remington Avenue.
22. Famed Baltimore Oriole, Cal Ripken, holds the record for the most consecutive professional baseball games played with 2,632 games played. This broke Lou Gehrig’s prior record of 2,131.
23. The Baltimore Ravens moved to Baltimore in 1996. The Cleveland Browns moved to Baltimore after Art Modell had a long dispute with Cleveland over new stadiums. This brought professional football back to Baltimore after the Baltimore Colts left in 1983 to Indianapolis.
24. Each May, Baltimore is host to the Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Track. The Preakness Stakes are of the the three races in the Triple Crown.
25. Mr. Trash Wheel, a permanent trash collector stationed at the Jones Falls River, is the first of its kind in the world. You can follow Mr. Trash Wheel on Twitter at @MrTrashWheel.
We are pleased to announce the addition of Annen Woods Apartments in Pikesville, MD to the Peak Management family. Annen Woods is the 12th community in our portfolio of Baltimore-area multi-family properties.
Annen Woods is a controlled-access community featuring luxurious and spacious layouts with designer finishes including sleek granite countertops, tile backsplashes, stylish wide-plank flooring, plush carpeting, espresso cabinetry, and brushed-nickel fixtures. Each apartment home features an in-home washer & dryer and a private patio or balcony.
This pet-friendly community offers a fenced-in dog park for your pets to play. Enjoy relaxing poolside during the summer months at the pool, playing tennis on our lighted courts, entertaining and dining al fresco at the picnic & grilling area, or working out on your schedule in our 24-hour fitness center.
Annen Woods is close to great shopping at The Festival at Woodholme which is home to shops like Ann Taylor Loft, Trader Joe’s, Chico’s, Starbucks, the Wine Loft, and Chipotle Mexican Grill. Great healthcare is also within a mile’s distance including Vein Clinics of America, Clinical Associates-Woodholme, MyEyeDr., & MedStar Health.
We can’t wait to show off Annen Woods to you. Stop by our leasing center for your own private tour of our community and to select your new home.
Good living starts at Annen Woods.