Valet Living is coming to Annen Woods Apartments in Pikesville, MD!
Annen Woods is the newest property to join Peak Management’s growing family of communities and is conveniently located in Pikesville just off Reisterstown Road (Route 140) and only a few minutes to I-695.
Updated apartments at Annen Woods are beautifully updated and include kitchens with sleek granite countertops, tile backsplashes, espresso cabinetry, brushed-nickel fixtures, and stylish vinyl-plank flooring. Each apartment also has a washer & dryer and private patio or balcony. Soft and cozy plush carpeting in the bedrooms and living areas feels warm and inviting.
This pet-friendly community offers a fenced-in dog park for your dog to play. Enjoy relaxing poolside during the summer months, playing tennis on our lighted courts, entertaining and dining al fresco at the picnic & grilling area, or working out on your schedule in our 24-hour fitness center.
Shopping, dining, and more are only a stone’s throw away at The Festival at Woodholme. This shopping center is home to upscale stores including Ann Taylor Loft, Fracesca’s, White House Black Market, Pier 1 Imports, JS Edwards, and The Wine Loft. A wide variety of dining options are available from Chipotle Mexican Grill to the Tropical Smoothie Café and Baltimore’s famed Bagby Pizza. Trader Joe’s is also located here for quick, convenient, and fun grocery shopping.
We invite you to take a tour of our community and the surrounding area. Annen Woods is a great place to call home and we can’t wait to welcome you here.
Take a virtual tour here or call our leasing center at (410) 288-8266 to schedule your private viewing of our community.
Good living starts here.
Peak Management, LLC an affiliate company of Hill Management Services, Inc., has acquired Annen Woods, a residential community consisting of 131 garden-style apartment units in the Pikesville section of Baltimore County for $24.5 million. The asset consists of one, two and three-bedroom apartment units and was approximately 96% occupied at the time of the purchase.
Just a short time left to take advantage of this great special at Tuscany Gardens Apartments. Schedule your tour today by calling us at 410.944.8803. #GoodLivingStartsHere #RentSpecials #BaltimoreApartments
We are proud to announce our new updated & renovated bathrooms and kitchens at Satyr Hill Apartments. Enjoy cooking in your beautiful kitchen with sleek granite countertops, vinyl plank flooring, and shaker-style cabinetry with brushed-nickel hardware. Updated bathrooms will also feature white shaker cabinets and brushed-nickel hardware and two or three light vanities.
Some days you don’t feel like heading out your front door to the gym or even taking the short walk to your community’s fitness center, but you still want to work up a sweat. When the weather is frightful or your schedule isn’t allowing for exercise away from your abode, a streaming service can be a great way to work up a sweat in your apartment. Here are a few of our picks for affordable ways to work out at home.
Enjoy life in luxury at Avanti Luxury Apartments. For a limited time, qualified applicants enjoy a reduced security deposit of just $99. #LuxuryLivingStartsHere
We know you'll LOVE life at Barclay Square. Move in now through February 20 and this month's rent is FREE! Contact our leasing team today for a tour. #GoodLivingStartsHere #BaltimoreApartments #CharmCityApts
If you're looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in the Baltimore area, look no further than Tuscany Gardens. Our pet-friendly apartments with in-home washers & dryers will be available at a reduced rate now through February 20. Don't let your new home get away, tour today!
Our beautiful rental townhome community is perfectly situated near all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment in Nottingham and White Marsh, MD. Each home has a beautiful kitchen with breakfast bar, private patio, and in-home laundry. Your pet will love life at Olde Forge with a fenced-in dog park.
Take a tour of the beautiful, award-winning Satyr Hill Apartments located in Parkville/Carney, MD in Baltimore County. Our pet-friendly community features 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments with beautifully designed eat-in kitchens, large closets, and private patios & balconies. Enjoy dining al fresco in our picnic & grilling area or taking a dip in the sparkling swimming pool. Good living starts at Satyr Hill Apartments.
The cold weather is upon us and there are many ways to heat up your home without burning a hole in your wallet. Here are a few ways you can cut your energy costs this winter.
As the temperatures begin to drop, heating bills can go up. You can reduce energy consumption by making simple adjustments within your apartment or townhome.
· Schedule an energy audit through the BGE Smart Energy Savers Program. One of BGE’s Smart Energy inspectors will provide a one-time walk through of your home and find ways you can save money and reduce energy consumption.
· Reduce your hot water temperature to 120-degrees Fahrenheit. If you need assistance with this, contact the service team.
· Replace lightbulbs around your home with new, energy efficient LED bulbs.
· During the day, allow sunlight to illuminate your home so you can keep the lights off. Be sure to close your curtains and lower blinds as the sun goes down to keep heat in your home.
· Change your air filters seasonally. Our teams are out for regular air filter changes throughout the year. Contact our service department if you require an additional filter change.
· Turn off all electronics when not in use including computers, printers, cable boxes, and phone chargers. Easily shift everything off by plugging items into a surge protector and shutting the surge protector off.
· Clean the coils behind your refrigerator (they can get quite dusty) to increase efficiency and keep your refrigerator running smoothly.
· Lower the temperature when you’re heading out for the day and raise it when you return.
Reduce Your Water Usage
· If you notice any water leaks, contact our service department immediately or submit an online service request.
· Take showers instead of baths and keep them to about 5 minutes.
· Turn the water off while brushing your teeth. Two minutes of running water is gallons wasted.
· Run the dishwasher and laundry machines only when the loads are full. If you must run a half-load of laundry, be sure to adjust any settings on your washing machine accordingly.
· When thawing frozen food, avoid using running water. Plan to thaw food in the refrigerator instead.
· Use bath towels more than once. Fewer laundry results in water and energy savings.
Other Fun Ways to Save
· Cook large dinners and take leftovers to lunch for work. Warming winter soups are perfect for this as you can make a large pot and have enough left over for several days. Many soups taste better the next day, too!
· Download the GasBuddy app for your smartphone to scout out the lowest gas prices in the area.